Certificate of Status:


All claims for VAT refund must be supported by a Certificate of Status which simply states that you or your company are registered for tax in your country. These documents must be in original form as the Tax Authorities will not accept photocopies or faxed copies of this Certificate. This Certificate is issued by your Tax Authority, Business Registration Authority or Chamber of Commerce depending on which country you are from. If you are uncertain which authority to contact to request your Certificate of Status, Contact Us and we will be happy to advise you further. Please note: Certificates are valid for 12 months from date of issue and once your claim is processed, this Certificate is held on record by the Tax Authorities. Any subsequent claims you wish to make within this period will not require another Certificate. To view a specimen certificate for various countries, please select the country from the drop-down menu or select the country from the table below.